Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Painless Agony


You make me feel like am constantly walking on a minefield 

and I don't know if the next step I take or the next thought I think will be my last ...

The hole in my heart keeps growing and my life is slipping through my fingers ...

I wish you didn't mean anything to me so that I can betray you in the end ...

With every day that passes, I get closer and closer to my ultimate beginning ...

You branded my soul with your venomous lips and made me yours for all eternity ...

Therefore I must suffer in your care to fulfill my life long destiny ...

I had a chance to walk away, but I chose to stay by your side ...

I don't know when all these will end ... I don't know if I want it to ...

The only thing I do know is that my pain is your pleasure ...

Someday, your fate and mine will collide ...

Then you'll know how its like ... to really fall in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment