Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Give It Back


I stand here, 
and breathe as though the air has never been cleaner.

I stand here, 
watching the sunrise while reflections of my past life fill me with emptiness.

I stand here, 
recalling how you took pieces of me until there was nothing left. 

I stand here, 
on the rooftop of the seventy storey building wondering if I'll die on impact the moment my body hits the ground.

I stand here, 
waiting for something, anything, but only darkness pulls me into this deep hole.

I stand here,
thinking of you... would you stop me if you knew what I was about to do? Or would you give me back my sanity and let me go.

I stand here, 
counting the seconds, until its time... time to finally end it.

I stand here, 
my bones already broken, my heart already rotten empty, my will already stolen.... 

The me that used to occupy this being... stands here,
on top of the building where you stood and took your own life, searching for you to finally free me from my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment