Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Can't Stop Hurting You


Hate me
I want you to hate me
Turn
Walk away from me
Leave me
Just go

Don't tell me you love me
'Cos then I'll not let you
No, please don't cry
I don't deserve your tears
I don't deserve you

Go far away
Far, out of my reach
Just disappear
And never let me know
Never dare tell me
where you'll go

Don't look back
Don't say goodbye
Just pack up and leave
'Cos I can't continue hurting you

And if I know
If I know where you'll go
I'll come knocking on your door
Begging you to come back to me

I beg you
Don't stay with me
All I do is hurt you
How I wish I could stop
But its out of my control
Do I love you?
How can you even ask that?
I'd jump in front of a moving train for you

I swear
I don't know how I do it
I don't know how
I keep hurting you
When I love you so much

Why do you stay with me?
Why, when all I do is hurt you?
Why do you still hope?
Hope that one day ... I'll stop?
Don't you think I've tried?

I'm giving you a chance to run
Start anew
With someone
that would never make you cry
Just never let me know

I'll miss you
I'll knock down every door
Desperately trying to find you
I'll never stop
But you must never let me know
Where you'll go

When am tired of looking
Maybe I'll stop
Maybe I'll jump off a cliff
But you must never return
So go .. .. .. leave me

How do I make you understand?
Why won't you listen to me?
Why won't you leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment